Date(s) - 01/30/2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this first of a three-part series exploring structured authoring, we will introduce the core concepts, terms, and workflows of structured authoring. We will follow up with a panel discussion led by industry professionals exploring specific use-cases and how to scope out projects to add to your portfolio.
After the event, attendees will receive a trial license for the Oxygen XML Editor.
Register on Eventbrite.
- STC Member Registration: $29
- Non-Member Registration: $39
- Student Registration: $19
- Structured Authoring 201, February 2021: Oxygen XML (& DITA) Quick Start
- Structured Authoring Workshop, March 2021
If you would like to attend and are experiencing financial hardship, please reach out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about volunteer opportunities to offset the cost of your ticket.