Carolina Chapter Job Bank: PoliciesEmployers, recruiters, and job seekers visiting the Carolina Chapter Job Bank web pages should be aware of the following policies:
- Job listings are updated at least twice during the week. Job announcements are kept on the site for no longer than one month.
- Employers and recruiters can advertise a position at no cost. Complete and submit the Job Bank's online job posting form or send the information about the job you wish to advertise to jobs at stc-carolina dot org.
- The Job Bank lists jobs for the Research Triangle Park region, which includes Research Triangle Park, Morrisville, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and other areas around the Triangle. We do not list openings for locations outside of the Triangle area.
- Among the range of job titles advertised here are: Technical Writer/Editor; Information Developer; Web Developer; Desktop Publisher; Grant Writer; Graphics Designer/Technical Illustrator; Indexer; Online Help Developer; Proofreader; and Technical Trainer/Course Designer.
- The inclusion of a job announcement on the Job Bank does not imply any recommendation or endorsement of the position or of the employer or person posting the job.
- Neither the Chapter nor the Society for Technical Communication makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. See the Disclaimer for further information.