Consulting and Independent Contracting SIGThe STC Carolina Chapter Consulting and Independent Contracting (CIC) SIG provides a forum where consultants and independent contractors in the Triangle area can exchange ideas, leads, referrals, best practices, and mutual support and camaraderie. We meet to network and discuss topics of interest. We also maintain this website as a resource and work on special projects of benefit to our members and to the technical communication profession in general.
We maintain a Directory of Independent Technical Communicators and are affiliated with the Society for Technical Communication (STC) and its international CIC SIG, as well as with the Carolina Chapter of STC.
If you are a consultant, independent contractor, or just interested in those who are, join us! If this site does not answer all your questions about the SIG, please contact Cheri Taylor.
Category: 2005 Meetings
Category: 2004 Meetings
Category: 2003 Meetings
Category: 2002 Meetings
Category: 2000 Meetings
- 2000-11-20 Setting Your Rate
- 2000-10-16 Financial Planning
- 2000-09-18 Demystifying Solopreneurship
- 2000-08-21 Summer Vacation - Marketing Plan
- 2000-07-17 Summer Vacation - Marketing Plan
- 2000-06-19 Summer Vacation - Marketing Plan
- 2000-05-01 CICSIG Marketing Plan, Part 2
- 2000-04-03 Tax Issues
- 2000-03-06 CICSIG Marketing Plan
- 2000-02-07 Role of Independent Consultant
- 2000-01-10 Organizational Meeting
Category: Consulting and Independent Contracting